Supporters of Pensacola Opera play the most important role of all! Ticket sales cover only 25% of the company's annual operating expenses making individual donations nessecary to sustain Northwest Florida's only professional opera company!
Individual contributions play a vital role in helping Pensacola Opera sustain the quality and acessibility of its mainstage productions and education and outreach programs presented for children and adults throughout our community.
1. Become a Friend of the Opera by making a donation to our Annual Fund, and receive special member benefits.
2. Purchase a commemorative brick for for a friend, family member, or loved one through Pensacola Opera's Pave the Way Campaign.
3. Support the long-term vitality of Pensacola Opera by making a gift to our Endowment Fund.
4. Include Pensacola Opera in your Estate Plans.
5. Become a Corporate Sponsor of the Opera
6. Advertise in Pensacola Opera's 32nd Mainstage Season Program
For information on becoming a Friend of the Opera or Annual Fund contributions please contact Executive Director Erin Sammis at email@example.com or call (850) 433-6737.
For more information on corporate sponsorships, program ad sales or community partnership opportunities, contact Marketing Manager Erika Beach at firstname.lastname@example.org or (850) 433-6737.