Jan Miller Studio Artist Program
Applications for the 2024-25 Jan Miller Studio Artist Program are now closed. Application and audition details for the 2025-26 program will be posted on this page in early to mid-August 2024.
Auditions for Principal Roles
Non-managed singers interested in principal role opportunities may send submissions and materials at any time. Please see the list of required materials to the right.
Please include the following materials:
- A current resume in PDF format
- Two video recordings made in the last 12 months
- Names and contact information for two professional references (i.e. coach, conductor, director)
Materials may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pensacola Opera Chorus
The Pensacola Opera Chorus is a group of talented and dedicated volunteers who perform in the Opera’s mainstage productions, rehearsing for over 120 hours to bring Pensacola Opera’s productions to life.
Being a part of the Opera Chorus is a rewarding way for community members to indulge their love of singing, performing, and the operatic repertoire.
For more information about the Opera Chorus, click here.
2024-25 Audition Information
Auditions for new Opera Chorus members for our 42nd season productions will be announced here in late summer 2024.
There are no open positions at this time.
Want to get a behind the scenes look at the inner workings of your local opera company?
Join Pensacola Opera by exploring the internship opportunities available in administration, marketing, production, and education. The staff strives to ensure that an internship serves to enhance the student’s educational experience and career development by providing credits towards your degree. All interns become integral members of the department(s) they work in and gain valuable experience while making professional contacts.
All internships are unpaid positions and housing is not included in the internship. Pensacola Opera will work with the student’s schedule and requirements to determine the length and hours of the internship.
To apply, please submit the following:
• Cover letter indicating why you have an interest in working in the arts and specific areas you would like to learn more about (general arts administration, education, marketing and PR, etc.)
• Résumé including present and permanent addresses, education, and work experience
• One letter of recommendation from a professor, past intern supervisor, or other person with knowledge of your work ethic
Submit application materials to:
Chandra McKern, General Director – email@example.com